Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Clean Eating

I have recently started to really think about where we get all our food from. Since we were born we have almost always trusted the food that is placed in front of us. We generally give no second thought as to its ingredients, how it was made or where it was made. We just accept that products are made available to us, and all we need to do is go to the store, a fast food place or a restaurant and buy it. In doing so we even place a lot of trust in the systems, rules and guidelines that we believe are in place that company's must follow to keep us "safe" so to speak.  When thinking about all that, it's kind of scary to think we place so much trust in all this blindness.  So in my blog I will be researching how foods are made and where our food comes from.  Each week I will choose a specific food and dive into the details of it.  My goal here is to better educate myself and others to make better healthier choices.  Our bodies need fuel that they were designed to consume, rather than chemicals and substances that make us dependent on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment